A Technology Kickstart with Free QuickSkills Programs
Give your teams some extra motivation and stay up-to-speed with Trivera QuickSkills programs. QuickSkills is a series of free weekly webinars and quick study classes designed to provide you with critical insights on the latest technology and skills required for today’s digital and distributed technology environments. Our expert instructors and training strategists will share their knowledge on topics that span programming languages, platforms, networking, and security for mobile computing, web, AI and complex IT ecosystems.
Each week, we feature new topics so stay up-to-date on the latest QuickSkills programs.
QuickSkill Webinars – Informative Q&A Sessions
QuickSkills Webinars are 1 - 2 hour sessions that provide quick “bytes” on key areas of technology education including technology trends and the types of skills required for meeting demands of an information hungry, data driven business culture and society.
Here is what you can expect from a FREE QuickSkills Webinar:
- 1 - 2 hour sessions with immersive, insightful perspectives
- A few “bytes” of technology education that you can put into practice
- Technology trends and insights from other technology leaders
- Question and answer session at the end of each webinar
- Exclusive discounts and special offers for all QuickSkill webinar attendees
Give Technology Skills a Jumpstart in a Free QuickSkills Mini-Class
QuickSkills Mini Classes are FREE, live instructor led courses designed to arm attendees with a critical understanding of the knowledge and skills necessary to support complex IT environments and application driven businesses. These are offered weekly and are role based classes, each focusing on a specific skill or subject matter. Attendees will benefit by learning the necessary level of know-how, knowledge and expertise required to serve current technology needs and will gain an understanding of what it takes to evolve technology skills for an exciting future filled with an array of everchanging technologies. QuickSkills Mini Classes are online sessions that will enlighten your teams and attendees with:
- 2 hour sessions on a range of modern roles-based technology topics
- Baseline knowledge and required learning to adopt new skills or technology
- Live experts instructors with hands-on, applied technology experience
- EveryCourse Extras for additional learning and follow-up training opportunities
- Exclusive discounts and special offers for all QuickStart Mini Class attendees